Kendall County Brush Site Policies and Acceptable Items
1. All wood products, except for lumber, that are void of any
2. Trees and Brush—whole or in sections. See No. 6 under
3. Leaves and lawn clippings as long as they are removed
from plastic bags.
1. Commercial waste or commercial brush disposal
2. Commercial hauling of mulch prohibited.
3. Metal or concrete products of any kind.
4. Any type of garbage or items that are not wood products.
5. All household and residential construction waste materials.
6. No stumps or root balls.
7. No material with thorns such as mesquite, cactus, agave,
or the like.
Site Operating Policies
1. Attendant will indicate specific areas for brush off loading.
2. Attendant will not off load brush from vehicles or trailers.
3. Attendant will load mulch if equipment is available.
4. The County will not be responsible for damages to
vehicles or trailers while loading mulch.
5. Charges (Fees): Incoming brush—small load $10.00
Incoming brush—large load $20.00
Outgoing mulch—bucket load $10.00
6. Fees to be paid in cash only. No credit cards.
7. Report any concerns to the County Engineer at (830) 331-8239.
Hours of Operation
Public (residential) brush disposal and mulch pick up—Thursday Thru Saturday. from 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Located at 29 State Highway 46 E., phone 830.249.9283.
**FREE SMOKE ALARMS**The Boerne Fire Department has FREE SMOKE ALARMS for those needing them in their house. Don’t wait-go today!
**Kendall County Crime Stoppers** Cash Awards Up to $5,000 Anonymously 1-800-348-LEAD or Kc-Crimestoppers.org
- Animal Control - Boerne 249.2456 - Kendall Co. 249.9721
- Clubhouse Rental- Cheryl Gonzales 210.836.7606
- Kendall Co. Utility -Stan Scott 537.5755
- Sheriff Dept.- 249.9721
- Waste Management - 1-800-800-5804
- Crimestoppers - 800.348.LEAD
- Website - 249-7829